Arcadia Homeowners Association Political Signage Policy:
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Arcadia Homeowners Association Covenants and Restrictions; and pursuant to Section 442 of the Revised Statues of Missouri, members of the Arcadia Homeowners Association (HOA Members) may display political signs subject to the following rules and limitations:
1) the political sign shall be ground-mounted and displayed outdoors within the parcel’s front setback;
2) no political signs shall be placed anywhere on neighborhood common ground;
3) the content shall be limited to support of or opposition to a specifically named candidate seeking elected office, or a specifically named ballot measure;
4) the political sign shall exclude any attached materials or brochures;
5) the political sign shall be limited to 3 total square feet in area or smaller;
6) the number of political signs shall be limited to two;
7) the political sign shall be displayed no sooner than 14 days before the scheduled election day, and shall be removed within 48 hours of election day;
8) the Homeowners Association (HOA) may remove political signs pursuant to the specific provisions for the removal of political signs permitted under Section 442 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri; and
9) HOA Members violating the terms of the rules governing political signs shall reimburse the reasonable costs the HOA incurs in pursuing enforcement of these rules.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The Arcadia Homeowners Association Board of Directors